All Saints is a Primary day and Boarding school based on Christian principles.We have a strong commitment to mentoring Self discipline and excellence among our students.
Strong to serve.
To develop citizens with a strong character based on discipline and excellence as we strive to lead in over-all academic excellence.
- Building strength and pride out of the diversity of our staff and pupils while fostering a school culture that promotes honesty and integrity.
- Creating a warm learning environment and developing opportunities for every pupil to learn skills necessary to achieve personal excellence.
- Producing independent thinkers, level headed leaders, confident and good communicators who are balanced in thought.
- Maintaining regular and open communication with parents.
- English (Main Language)
- Social Studies and Christian Religion Education
- Drama, Music, Physical Education.
- Daily Devotional, School assemblies, Prayer Retreats and Chaplaincy.
- ICT, Sports and life skills.
All Saints Kianyaga Academy is committed to the creation of a warm learning environment where the child’s best interests are considered first. In all decisions and actions, we aspire to develop an all-rounded learner with a strong CHARACTER and a positive ATTITUDE for EXCELLENCE. This we do by combining sound intellectual, spiritual, social and moral physical growth grounded in a firm Christian Foundation.